~taking a break this month~
Good-bye to Karen. Thanks for your time here! Greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much team!!! Always love seeing the different ways we interpret the book!!
Here are the Top 3 for Challenge #7!
There are so many AWESOME creations this month!! Thanks to EVERYONE!!
Thanks so much for EVERY ONE OF YOU who took the time to play along in our challenge!!
Looking forward to seeing you participate in our new challenge! Let's see where your creativity takes you!!
REMEMBER, you have to use the book as inspiration.
This is NOT an "anything goes" challenge.
We HAVE to be able to see HOW the book inspired your creation. Thanks!!
1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.
2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.
3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the book, let us know.
4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.
5. Challenge will be posted at the beginning of the month, on the 1st.
6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!
This challenge starts on MARCH 1st at 12 AM and ends at 9 PM on MARCH 31st.(Newfoundland time)
*Please note, entries that do not follow the theme, colors, layout and/or patterns or entries that do not link back to the blog challenge post will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter