Welcome to a brand new year and a new set of wonderful children's books to inspire you!!!
The first one is this adorable story...
Let the story theme, the cover, the layout of the cover, the color scheme (not just one color!) inspire you to get creative!!!
Before I get to the team projects, I would like to extend an invitation to you to be on the DT or be a guest DT. Check out THIS PAGE for details.
Here's what the team created.
Thanks so much for EVERY ONE OF YOU who took the time to play along in our challenge!!
Looking forward to seeing you participate in our new challenge! Let's see where your creativity takes you!!
REMEMBER, you have to use the book as inspiration.
This is NOT an "anything goes" challenge.
We HAVE to be able to see HOW the book inspired your creation. Thanks!!
1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.
2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.
3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the book, let us know.
4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.
5. Challenge will be posted at the beginning of the month, on the 1st.
6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!
This challenge starts on JANUARY 1st at 12 AM and ends at 9 PM on JANUARY 31st.(Newfoundland time)
*Please note, entries that do not follow the theme, colors, layout and/or patterns or entries that do not link back to the blog challenge post will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.