This month, the children's book is The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper.
You can listen to the story to get more inspiration.
Let the story theme, the cover, the layout of the cover, the color scheme (USUALLY not just one color, unless the story permits it!) inspire you to get creative!!!
Before I get to the team projects, I would like to extend an invitation to you to be on the DT or be a guest DT. Check out THIS PAGE for details.
Take a look at the team's awesome creations!!
#6 Elizabeth H
Thanks so much to those who participated last month and took the time to play along in our challenge!!
Looking forward to seeing you and your friends participate in our new challenge! Let's see where your creativity takes you!!
REMEMBER, you have to use the book/ cover/theme as inspiration.
This is NOT an "anything goes" challenge.
We HAVE to be able to see HOW the book inspired your creation. Thanks!!
1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.
2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.
3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the book, let us know.
4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.
5. Challenge will be posted at the beginning of the month, on the 1st.
6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!
This challenge starts on JUNE 1st at 12 AM and ends at 9 PM on JUNE 30th.(Newfoundland time)
*Please note, entries that do not follow the theme, colors, layout and/or patterns or entries that do not link back to the blog challenge post will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.