This month's book is The Thank You Book by Mo Willems.
Here's the book on YouTube, if you'd like to listen to it.
Guest designer this month is Elle-Jeanne with this cute card!!
Here's my project.
Let the story theme, the cover, the layout of the cover, the color scheme (USUALLY not just one color, unless the story permits it!) inspire you to get creative!!!
Here are the Tops for Challenge #15!
You are all invited to be a guest designer, if you choose.
My email address is HERE (or use the CONTACT DEANNE in the sidebar), so please contact me because I would love for you to join me next challenge!!
Thanks so much for participating last month and taking the time to play along in the challenge!!
Looking forward to seeing you and your friends participate in our new challenge! Let's see where your creativity takes you!!
REMEMBER, you have to use the book/ cover/theme as inspiration.
This is NOT an "anything goes" challenge.
I HAVE to be able to see HOW the book inspired your creation. Thanks!!
1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.
2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.
3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the book, let us know.
4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.
5. Challenge will be posted at the beginning of the month, on the 1st.
6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!
7. Top 3/5 will have the opportunity to be guest designer!!
This challenge starts on NOVEMBER 1st at 12 AM and ends at 9 PM on NOVEMBER 30th.(Newfoundland time)
*Please note, entries that do not follow the theme, colors, layout and/or patterns or entries that do not link back to the blog challenge post will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.