To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday 15 October 2024

OCTOBER Challenge REMINDER #27 The Gruffalo

 This is a friendly reminder about the challenge this month, The Gruffalo !!

Are you making Halloween projects? Or do you have any projects created using forest animals?

Add them here as an entry!!


I made monster treat holders!!

My Halloween Monster treat holders can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Here's a Fall card with a mouse on it!
My Happy Fall card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Happy crafting!!

(Please note that this will be the last mid-month reminder for the year. Also a decision will be made in the next while as to whether I will continue this challenge)

No comments: